Timing service is available for your next sporting event. Our service
caters for all events , including multi-sport events such as triathlon
and duathlon. If you are an event organiser looking for a solution to
your timing problems then talk to us. As well as providing on the day
timing for your event, we also provide event management to make your
next event a real success. The GENiSYS Timing Service integrates pre-race
event management, on the day timing service, and post-race publication
- Consultation with organisers to establish the details
for your event.
(Category information, cutoff dates for age groups, etc)
- Event advertising on the World Wide Web
- Pre-event entries accepted via GENiSYS Timing Web Site
- Entry of competitors' details into our "Trilogy"
software data base
- Meeting with organisers to finalise event details.
At this meeting, organisers are provided with:
- Alphabetical listing of all pre-race entries
- for registration on race day
- Chronological listing of all pre-race entries
(by competitor number) - for the race announcer
- Large timing display provided
- Race day entries processed and added to the "Trilogy"
- All competitors provided with wrist bands for timing
- Chronological listing of all competitors, including
on the day entries, given to event announcer prior to the event starting.
- Starting times of ALL waves recorded electronically.
(You are not locked into a set starting time or set time between waves
if wave starts are being used)
- Times for all leg recorded electronically using our
own timing devices
- Printout of category winners provided to the race
announcer for presentations
- Event results for ALL competitors calculated and
printed on the day
- Results checked and official results provided. Results
Overall time and overall and category placing
Split time for each leg, overall and category placing for each leg,
and pace (mins/km) OR average speed (km/h) for each leg
- Official results published on the World Wide Web
(within 24hrs of the event)
- Competitor mail out list, printed on adhesive labels,
provided for distribution of results to competitors